- Who's wife would call more.
- How many "Givvin' it up to the lord" speeches would occur.
- Spit takes, overall.
- The length of the national anthem.
- Would she remember the words to the national anthem.
- Who the MVP would thank (Jesus was 5 to 1)
My favorite and highly recommended choice, La Gloria Cubana Serie R Oscuro:My second favorite and quite delicious, Hoya de Monterrey Dark Sumatra:
And my final choice, pretty good in a pinch, JFR, for which I have no picture. A lot of people rave about the JFR but it doesn't work for me. I can't put my finger on it but I just don't enjoy this smoke.
So we screamed out guts out and rooted for the Giants the entire time and were entirely blown away by the heart and spirit the team showed. They were up against an undefeated team headed by a quarterback that apparently inspires "man crushes" from every corner of the guy-o-sphere. It was by far the best superbowl I've ever seen and as soon as I swab my lungs I'm going back to the King for post game fumar.
Please save me: my children are trying to kill me.